Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lego Tower the Results




Everyone dashed off again and began building. As I walked around it became evident that one team was ahead of the game, others had got stuck with foundations, not being aware of the time, or not really understanding what was meant by a tower.
At the end of the build time we stopped everybody and I got my tape out, it wasn’t really necessary it was obvious who had won. I measured anyway as I need the info for another version of the exercise, the winning build 138mm high. The winning team was led by Vithy who was very pleased about it as you can see.
It seems everybody enjoyed themselves and the messages of planning, teamwork, delegation, time management seem to be appreciated. We’ll see what happens when we do the next bit of activity based training.